Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things to come

So here's how this thing is going to work. I'm going to visit various restaurants in whatever town I happen to find myself in, looking for chicken wings. I'll be critiquing the wings based on how they are prepared, the spices and sauces used and the quality and size of the wing itself. I will rate them on a scale of one to five for my overall impression of the wings, with five being absolutely incredible wings, and one being a crime for having served those wings to a person. I would also be willing to take suggestions for places to try wings at, but don't be surprised if I've already been there before or if I end up trashing their attempts at wings. I'm a very discerning wing connoisseur. I hope to visit at least one restaurant for wings each week, beginning very soon. Until then, just wing it.

1 comment:

  1. The 2009 wing contest was a freakn disaster!! best wings in town are served on thurs and sat nights from 6-12pm at the Saddlehorn. That's where u need to go if your says your a true wing critic. You need to try them fresh and hot!!

    ReplyDelete